We invite you to meet with a registered dietitian / nutritionist specializing in the treatment of anorexia, bulimia and binge eating disorder. In addition to our expertise in eating disorders we provide nutrition counseling for all ages using a “diet-free” approach to weight management. Individual nutrition sessions provide a nurturing environment where you can develop a positive relationship with food and with your body.
Here are just a few of the topics you might discuss with your registered dietitian in your individual nutrition counseling sessions:
- Make sense of your own weight and diet history, body composition and overall nutritional health.
- Develop an eating pattern that fits your schedule and nutritional needs while optimizing your metabolism.
- Get in touch with and honor your signs of hunger and learn to stop eating when you are truly satisfied.
- Identify, understand and deal with food cravings.
- Address medical problems that are impacted by nutrition and/or weight.
- Reach and/or maintain your healthy body weight without starving or harming yourself.
- Identify and understand disordered eating patterns and develop new healthful behaviors.
- Discover and remove your barriers and truly take care of yourself